Sri Radha Krishna Temple has the deities of Radha and Krishna located at Rajajinagar, in North Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world
This course is designed to create the timeless piece of the Tanjore painting of Radha Krisha in Iskon Temple Style. The essence of this course lies in the adoption of the original methodologies of the artwork followed during the earlier times.
The material kit comprises natural and pure ingredients including gold and gems used in the artwork. The course does not involve any kind of synthetic art materials of modern times like Fevicol, poster colours, plastic stones, or pens.
The resultant artwork will be a 100% natural, eco-friendly, and enriched royal painting of the bygone era.
- Size of the painting: 12*15 inches
- The course begins with a structured introduction to traditional Tanjore paintings and the fundamentals to be followed by the students.
- The course will take students through the processes and materials involved in the artwork. It teaches the methodologies of handling the materials in traditional ways, providing an opportunity to extend and deepen their understanding of the ‘Fresco Secco’ concept in creative development of Tanjore painting.
- The true substance of the course is the natural ingredients that do not fade with time. The natural colours react with the lime baseboard to mature and accentuate over time naturally.
- This course will enable the students to experience the royal traditional art in its original form. The final artwork created will contribute to the revival and promotion of the fading authentic royal art form.
How does it Work?
The course is formulated in such a way that the student clearly understands the procedures of the artwork.
The material kit provided by the academy is suitable for the creation of the painting of dancing Lord Ganesha. The kit includes all the required ingredients for the main painting and the practice assignments.
The course consists of demo videos, photographs, and detailed written methodologies of each step.
The course is divided into multiple modules. Each module has an assignment that needs to be submitted.
The assignment shall be done as an exercise before implementing the techniques on the actual canvas.
The submitted assignment shall be evaluated by the instructor within 48 hours.
The observations will be sent via messages for rectification.
Once the rectifications are approved, one can implement the techniques on the actual canvas.
The submission followed by the approval of the finished steps completes a module.
Completion of each module is mandatory for accessing the subsequent module.
Guru shisya based curriculam
lesson by lesson assessment
Secrets of preparing Natural Ingredient
- Design the curriculam for beginners
- Assessement by teacher in each stage
Learn Jesso/3D,Stone & Gold work
- Natural Gum preparation
- preserve Natural ingredient
- Preparation of Jesso
Learn Shading & Detailing with natural colours
- Basic jesso work
- stone work
- FIne detailing work with jesso
- Gold work
- colour preparation
- Technique of using Natural colours
- Technique of shading
- Facial expression
This course covers all the basic technique and process involved in making of Tanjore painting
This course teaches Tanjore painting with 100% natural ingredients. Techniques and process of using the natural ingredients are taught in this course like preparation, storage, etc.
Age recommended is above 13 years. As this art requires lots of patience , it involves time consuming processes
This course comes along with full material Kit. You need not buy or run around for anything else.
This course is a self paced program. Designed to learn your own convenient time , day, date or place.
Duration of the course is about 50 - 60 hours to complete a painting. Also it depends purely on learner to learner.
we have tied-up with paypal for international and India payment. Paypal payment gateway providers are trustworthy and convenient.